BARESOHORIA BHAONA

 I have grown up watching these bhaonas. There were ocassions like Janmastami the celebration of Krishna's birthday, Shivaratri where I remember accompanying my grandparents to these bhaonas being organized in the community place of worship. There is this famous bhaona being organised at the interval of a few years which I wanted to be a part of. When one of my classmate came up with this idea I decided to accompany her. She being a local it was much help to us. We stayed at her home. When we went to the bhaona  I was amazed to see people flocking. When I reached there I saw the beautiful arrangements being made around. We walked for some time before we reached. I saw people seating around and the artist walking to perform their role. This is one of the most beautiful sight from bhaona I saw at Jamugurihat in Assam. I wanted to stay for some more time but due to the weather, we had to return. There was heavy downpour after we reached home. I am thankful to my friend for making my stay in Jamuguri beautiful. 

how to reeach Jamuguri?

-From Tezpur in Assam, it is of easy access. You can get buses from Tezpur ASTC station to Jamuguri.


Here sharing few pictures from the event.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TRIP TO VIZAG AND ARAKU

THE JOY OF READING

KONARK SUN TEMPLE