SMILE

 I  remember this story of a little girl I listened to as a child. We had this practice where our headmistress at school used to share stories every morning in the assembly. I remember noting down some of them. A little girl once went out with her mama to travel around. She smiled at every person she met on her way. At the end of the day, her mother asked, 'why should you be smiling at every other person?She said, 'Mama today was my best day with you. I met every people only once. The only thing that I can give them is my smile and nothing else.

Often in times of strife, we forget to smile. There is this smiling therapy which is psychologically very important. When we smile we don't think about anything else. It is very essential that we smile. Life is definitely not a bed of roses.It can be a  roller coaster ride at times but if we chose to live with grace and dignity then it will be enriching and fulfilling.There are situations in our life which are definately beyond our control.It can be a bumpy ride but we need not lose our composure and smile believing that the unknown has a plan.There are many people whom we meet just once in the journey of our life.The only thing that we can give them is our smile celebrating little moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TRIP TO VIZAG AND ARAKU

THE JOY OF READING

KONARK SUN TEMPLE